Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Friday, July 4, 2008

Strip tease in live at Guess Guess Guess 我猜我猜我猜猜猜

In the lastest show Guess Guess Guess 我猜我猜我猜猜猜, they invite 5 dancers to perform. One of them is a strip dancer. Even the guest Landy Wen Lan 温岚 said she feel hot after watching her performance. Below is some of the exciting parts:

What happen to 宪哥, why is he giving out his tongue?

The girl is dancing, while have 宪哥 at the chair.

No doubt that her eyes are powerful. I think this is born by nature.

..............

Dont expect more, this is a TV show.

Don't know how is a guy feel at this moment.

宪哥 cannot talk now.

Second round.....

The complete video:


Click here for more nice video

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

No comments:

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!