Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Only happen in Malaysia - Part I - Exit into the sky

Going to start a series of posts on things that you can only see it in Malaysia. No offense to Malaysian, these are just some funny photos happen to be taken in Malaysia. But they are truly genius, creative and funny.

Look at this emergency exit. "Keluar" in Malay means "Exit". And this emergency sign is put at a windows of a high floor, usually such a sign is put at the staircase or along the path that can guide you to the outside of the building. So I think it suggests you jump out to the windows if anything happens.
Likewise this Kancil ("Kancil" in Malay means the animal "deer", but in this case, is the brand of the car, is a kind of small budget car) exits into the air from 4th floor carpark. So never under estimate the power of Malaysia made car, it can break the wall too!
I will show more funny photos that happen in Malaysia in the following days.

Click here for some Singapore Girls News

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha....nice pic.
But that's NOT a Perodua Kancil, that's a NAZA car. If you have no idea what is NAZA, think of local rebadged versions of foreign cars, from the makes of Kia, etc. Obviously with links to Barisan Nasional. If you dunno what's BN, that's the Malaysian version of PAP.

P.S. Please note that the original Kancil looks like Daihatsu Mira.

Anonymous said...

Malaysia boleh!

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!