Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Juciest post of the week - 3rd week of July

Happen to find out this blog: Anit Stomp! at http://www.antistomp.com/. As its name, it is anti stomp, so if you see something that you don't like on stomp, you can send to them.

For example, they call this post, about a lady sleep at the library with her panties outside her jean, at stomp as "disgusting". Apparently, sometimes really got some boh liao, or meaningless posts at stomp. But I wonder by repeating the things at anti-stomp, did that achieve the objective of "anti" stomp? It appears to me that you make the one in the photo more embarrass, promote stomp more, and the contributors remain free.


http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=28258

Interestingly, at a travel blog, there is a lady doing the drawing with a similar style:
http://sggertravel.blogspot.com/2008/07/look-at-her-i-mean-her-drawing-but-her.html

Anyway, I really read a lot of other's blogs from ping.sg, it is like a Singapore version of digg.com. however, I find that it is much user friendly than digg.com, maybe digg.com got too many users from all over the world, and end up too many contributions and too many post, and the server is very slow, so really hard to see what you want. While ping.sg is more localized.
If you happen to read the founder's blog at http://uzyn.com/text/pingsg-and-me_2/, I think you can find that he did this for the passion, and I think he has done a very good job. If it can like digg.com, provide the number of "pong", so that the blogger can link that number on their blog (similar to number of digg), then it will be even better.


Click here for more Juiciest Posts of the Week

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

No comments:

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!