Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Starhub unblock BT? Or is it because my story with starhub?

I find out that my BT download speed for last night is ver fast. A 500MB guess guess guess is done just over a few hours, amazing! So is it Starhub unblock the BT?

My top speed is at 229 kB/s, and on average I get at least 70 kB/s, this never happens before. So any one experience the same? Or is it because my contract with Starhub ending soon? Here is my story with Starhub.

Because of my mobile line, I am very piss off with Starhub. You know I called in their mobile customer hotline for many many times, always my call was routed to MaxOnline, and told me that the mobile side is too busy to answer my call. And then after I repeat my case to the MaxOnline staff, they say they can't handle my mobile line at all. IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE, THEN WHY ASK ME TO REPEAT MY STORY TO YOU EVERYTIME? Always say they will ask the mobile line to call me back, but never done so. At least I didn't get any call from them.

So I switch to Singtel a few days ago after my contract with Starhub expire. Then I call in to MaxOnline, asking when is the expiration date for my broadband. Could it be due to this reason, then Starhub let me have a higher speed? So that I won't switch to Singtel?

Anyone got similar experience? And frankly speaking, I really VERY DISAPPOINTED to Starhub customer service. And I was disappointed to their broandband speed also, at least before yesterday.

Click here for more Singapore Society News

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So was it a wise choice to switch over to Singtel? In terms of general surfing and BT speeds?

I'm thinking of changing once my contract ends this month. hoho

Agnes Tan @ Singapore said...

I switch for my handphone mobile from starhub to singtel. Yes, for mobile I think I like singtel more.

For the online, I not sure, my contract with starhub not ended yet. I never use with Singtel, so I dont know also.

Anonymous said...

Agnes this blog got F*** show by china gal

Anonymous said...

oops forgot to gv u the url ..here it goes http://the-bohtong-blogs.blogspot.com

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!