Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Sunday, July 13, 2008

DBS deal - Free Thong, 40% off meseum discount and 15% hairdressing

B.ha Daniel Hecter

* Up to 20% off - Valid from 15 - 28 Jul 08. Not valid on new arrivals.
* Free Thong (worth S$49) with min. S$100 nett purchase - Valid from 15 Jul - 15 Sep 08. Valid for full payment on DBS Woman's Card only.
Suntec City Mall Tropics Atrium #01-104/106


Mint Museum of toys (I dont even know got this musuem)

* Enjoy 40% off ticket prices
Limited to max. purchase of 5 tickets per Cardholder only.
26 Seah Street Tel: 6339 0660 http://www.emint.com/


ONE Salon / Reds Hairdressing
* 15% off all hairdressing services
* Cut & 3D Colour at S$185 (U.P. from S$245)
Available at ONE Salon and selected Reds Hairdressing outlets.
Century Square #02-18/19, Tel: 6782 5055 (ONE Salon)
The Central #03-46/47/48 Tel: 6545 7070 (ONE Salon)
Parkway Parade #02-06/07, Tel 6344 5454 (Reds Hairdressing)
Takashimaya S.C. #B2-10A/11, Tel: 6735 5711 (Reds Hairdressing)
Tampines Mall #03-11, Tel: 6781 5055 (Reds Hairdressing)



Click here for more credit card deal

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

No comments:

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!