Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Do you know how many types of credit cards are there?

I always put some credit cards deal on my blog, because I always like to get the free gift or voucher provided by the credit cards. Usually there will be facial, spa, dining etc. But you ever wonder how many types of credit cards are there? And do anyone really compare all different credit cards and review what are the advantages. I try to search online for the Singapore credit card, but no luck.

Then I saw this website Yourcreditnetwork.com. It specializes on informing consumers about credit card offers, how to use credit wisely, and occassionally posts humorous insights into the wacky world of credit. But it is targeted on the USA. Apparently, USA is a greater market. And you will be surprise to the types of credit cards available to them.

My understanding on the USA credit card is that, as long as you have good credit history, you can easily get one. And most of them are free of annual fee. Unlike Singapore, you need to call in to ask them waive the annual fee, and sometimes they even ask you to charge it once so that they can waive for you. My friend once go to Banana Republic in USA, so straightaway she can get a credit card from Banana Republic, and charge all the clothes to that card with immediate discount! So nice...... here you need fax in 6 months salary, income tax, cpf contributions etc... troublesome.....


Click here for more credit card deal

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

No comments:

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!