Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A chance to date Maxim girl

Nowsaday, there are so many magazine for men. Like the FHM and Maxim. Then always got the FHM girl and Maxim girl etc.....

Here is a chance to meet the Maxim girl.... at 5 July, coming Sat. 4 to 8pm at Siloso Beach Sentosa. So I guess is another bikini event again.

More info: http://www.missmaxim.com.sg/2008/

Sometimes really curious are these girl earning any money? I mean if they can't get into top 3, then what they get? For all the time they have spent.

For me, I can't really accept that, as you wear bikini and take photos and show at the magazine and get nothing. If for sure can be within top 3, then maybe can consider......


Click here for more HOT events

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they'll be paid for attending the event. If not, as you said, it's really pity that they exposed their body to the public for the whole event without getting something back. Maybe it's a chance for other photographer or watever to learn about them and hire them to be the next star.

Anonymous said...

Prizes for the top 3 are also not attractive. People do it for the experience and glam I suppose.

Anonymous said...

wow...! im there for soccer game though... too bad.. :P

nostandardf.blogspot.com

.

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read this article. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!