Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Friday, July 11, 2008

Health in a Woman's World

There is this seminar on Live, Love, Sex & Babies for the ladies organized by Channel News Asia and Raffles Hospital. The emotional, psychological and physical makeup of a waman is so complicated that she undergoes drastic changes at different stages of her life. So this seminar will talk about that.

And the programs of the day as follows:
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/edm/seminar/health.htm
$11 for early bird (before 14 July)
$16 regular
$21 event day

Click here for more Healthcare information

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

No comments:

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!