Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Only happen for Chinese - Part II - Wang Wang

Someone leave a very rude comments on my yesterday post http://singaporeagnestan.blogspot.com/2008/07/only-happen-in-china-part-i-limited.html. Basically I am not aiming at anyone or ruining anyone reputation. I also mention that I am not aiming at particular country, be it China, HK, Taiwan, Malaysia or Singapore. Just treat these photos as an entertainment, for fun, don't take it so serious. I never get any complaint from Malaysian on my previous series on "only happen in Malaysia".

Anyway, since someone is so angry, lets us look at something good. You want to get lucky, why not try this way:

Too bad if you can't read chinese. Basically in chinese, when a dog bark, we call it "wang wang". But the same word also means you will be lucky and you will be getting rich. So the owner of this dog paste all the words "wang wang" over the house of the dog. Hence it has double meaning, means the dog bark and also means lucky for everyone.

I hope this does not ruin anyone reputation. And please mind your words, if you are that well educated! Otherwise you are ruining your own reputation for using those rude words in others blog.


Click here for more Funny stuffs

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I noticed a chain around the dog...the SPCA might be coming after you now haa.

I've noticed that the China Chinese are very patriotic/not open minded enough when it comes to issue affecting their reputation.

Extreme measures have been taken against those they feel have disgraced/shamed them (see Olympic Flag).

You might wanna take that into consideration...your readers (me included) won't want anything to happen to both you or your blog :)

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!