Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Photo clips of the Shanghai MRT Train Lesbian Video

The video of the Shanghai MRT Lesbian couple has been taken down from youtube, http://singaporeagnestan.blogspot.com/2008/07/china-shanghai-lesbian-in-mrt-active.html, my friend did send me a file with .flv, but I don't know where can upload that flv file. So I take the snape shot of the video and share it here.

At first is a pretty gal sitting alone in the train, sometimes make a phone call. I think the guy just to want to take the video of this pretty gal, never expect to have extra ordinary outcome later.

The "bf" is here, and the gf sleeps on his lap. And he sayang her.
"He" starts to kiss her and the hand start to run around her body.
At first the girl push "his" hand away.
Slowly "he" starts to kiss her.
The hand stop at the breast.
Squeezing somemore.
Then the hand run under the skirt.
Whole arm is inside the skirt.
Wasai....
Don't know what is going on inside.
The gf seems enjoying.
They kiss.

I will try to see where I can upload the flv video online.

Click here for more Singapore Girls HOT News

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

No comments:

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!