Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

Loading...
What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Singaporean Born Celebrity Sex Tape *hot news just get it in email*

Gutterpost, the one that expose a lot of secret for celebrities (including the Edison Chen case), reports that got a sex tape of Tila Tequila (19 years old, been the front page model for Maxim Magazine). Frankly speaking I don't know who is she. But what draw my attention is that she seems to be Singapore born (as reported).

Here is the qoute from:
http://thegutterpost.blogspot.com/2008/06/singaporean-born-celebrity-sex-tape.html

Just got a sex tape reported to be of a major female celebrity....... The only hint I will give right now is that she is from Singapore and ........ I will try to have it up within four hours.


WARNING: the site is RA, not suitable for those who are not suitable.


The video can be download from:
http://thegutterpost.blogspot.com/2008/06/singaporean-american-glamour.html

More info of her @ http://nbnl.globalwhelming.com/2008/06/08/nsfw-tila-tequila-the-samurai-girl-born-in-singapore/

Click here for more Scandals

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anyone who manage to download the video or still have the video download link able to send it to me?


My email: critical_todmacc@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Do you have a guidebook in French?

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!