Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Up to 50% off this GSS with your Citi Clear Platinum card

So far I find that citi and uob cards got many discount for GSS, you will see those shops put a sign board, and if you pay with these cards, you get additional 10 or 20% off even with sales price.

The CK underwear and Women's Secret got some an attractive discount, but I have got enough from Bangkok already. So check for other deals.....


Here are some highlights to my interest:

Nike at Great World City • Valid from 6-15 June 08
Receive a $30 Nike voucher with every $150 nett purchase
Receive a $45 Nike voucher with every $180 nett purchase

Addidas • Valid till 22 June 2008
Additional 10% off sale items

Levi's • Valid till 20 July 2008
Receive a $25 voucher with every $100 nett spend


Click here for more discount & promotion deal

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

No comments:

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!