Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Juiciest blog - May

Since joining ping.sg last month, discover a lot more interesting blog. It is quite a nice system as in you can submit your blog, and others can view it. Then you can sort the blog according to its popularity, or you can add in some favourite blog (or mark someone that you don't like) and pay special attention to it. Of course do have some time you see several bloggers report on the same hot news, however you will be surprise to see that different people view the things differently. Also do have some time, people will start to arguing, but hope those are constructive discussions.

Sometimes you do feel happy when see others mention or refer about your post, or make comments on your posts. And you do learning how others design their blog as well.

Saw this cowboycaleb blog, besides his own posts, he will have a section putting link to other sites. I think this is a good ideas, as there are so many blogs out there, maybe I should summarized some of the JUICIEST posts over the past one week, also it keeps as a record on the hottest news in cyber or real world.

Maybe first start with an interesting one:

At first is this screen shot from a TV program I suppose, a perfer timing screen shot that capture that a woman look at Fiona Xie's boob. If I were her, I will take a look also, as she really got a very nice figure.

http://cowboycaleb.liquidblade.com/index.php/archives/2008/05/17/woman-openly-ogles-fiona-xies-boobs-on-tv/


Next is the news that a doctor being backmailed as his partners have his video where he is having affair with his assitant. I have also reported this news at http://singaporeagnestan.blogspot.com/2008/05/having-affair-is-ok-many-ppl-do-that.html

But check out at piakpiak.com, he addes in a very interesting photos, with a pretty nurse saying something... really makes the news more HOT. (I have cut the image of the nurse and move to the top, as the screen shot can't take that long, refer to his blog and read, is really interesting)
http://www.piakpiak.com/2008/05/all-infomation-on-doctor-who-piak-piak.html

Another is not something new, is C-string where I have also posted long time ago at http://singaporeagnestan.blogspot.com/2008/04/cstring-no-panty-lines-no-tan-lines.html. I been always curious on how to wear it, this gal Jeslyn Wong finds it out by showing a very step-by-step pose, as her housemate just bought one.

http://sggeratberlin.blogspot.com/2008/05/sometimes-you-really-got-to-agree-that.html

One thing that we all bloggers should be careful is this, the use of others image. To me, as long as you cite the source and put a link, then should be alright, as you are making free publicity for others. Anyway, this is a lucky case, as they only request him to take the image off, which I think is the right way, rather than the sad case as next.

http://www.krisandro.com/2008/05/18/i-almost-got-sued-over-a-picture-on-my-blog/

Finally is a sad news that a blogger is arrested due to racist. Personally I think some form of warning should be enough for a new offenders, as people learn from mistake. But of course everyone got different point of view, and had to depend on how serious of the case. More details at:

http://blog.simplyjean.com/2008/05/21/local-blogger-arrested/
http://ian.onthereddot.com/2008/05/22/bloggers-should-be-allowed-to-be-as-racist-as-possible/

All the screen shot belong to those bloggers, please refer to their site for more detailed information. But of course stay in my blog as well. I will try to have juicest post for every week or so in the future.

Click here for more Juiciest Posts of the Week

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey...thanks for finding my post worth linking to.

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!