Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Joanne Peh in Facebook and her video playing with other girls at beach in bikini

Previously I have shown her blog, now is Joanne Peh's Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=634437592

There are also two videos of her playing with other girls at a beach (I guess is Sentosa) in bikini. Maybe they are having fun after the TV shot.

When you see a movie or TV star with a blog or facebook like this, you will feel that you are somehow very friendly, and like closer to you. I heard my friend says that you can msn with her also.

I think you got to have facebook in order to watch the video: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1020873519576
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1020999042714

With the growing popular of these social connection website, like facebook and friendster. Sometimes privacy is really a big issue. Your friend can upload your photo, and all his/her friends can see that, even you may not know them. I do know some cases that others download the photos of someone else.... not sure for what purposes.

That is why recently a friend recommend me to add this application:
http://apps.facebook.com/privategallery/

So that only those you authorize can see your photos....


Click here to see my other bookmarks

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

agreed, loss of privacy is a primary issue of advance use of technology such as facebook, myspace! Its really a trade-off.

Anonymous said...

Always wondered why young girls or teenage girls nowadays are so daring and are very willing to post sexy pictures of themselves in Bikinis on Friendster and Facebook and not feel any embarrassed at all ?

Why is the difference in attitudes about them being in Bikinis and in their bras & panties ? I mean , why is it that they will get all so embarrassed when they realized that they had zaogeng their bra straps or when their underwear are showing , but not when they are in their Bikinis ?

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!