Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

He leaves Singapore with his son passport

This guy uses his son passport and fly to Vietnam http://www.zaobao.com/sp/sp080624_502.shtml.

What is funny is that:

1) the airport staff issue boarding pass to him
2) the police officer at the entrance to departure hall let he in
3) the custom officer clear his exit (AFTER HIS FINGER PRINT IS IN ERROR!)
4) the security guard at the boarding gate let he get on board
Amazing! He get caught at Vietnam. These can happen after the Mas Selemat case!

Click here for more Singapore Society News

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just my two cents...
1) airport staff are not really required to check although they should...
2) its a auxillary police officer, anyway he failed to check...
3) its a immigration officer, he did do a face to face check and the father does look pretty much like the son... how to blame him??
4) the boarding gate officer fail as well...

mr anything

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!