Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Friday, June 20, 2008

My bathing photos

Receive a voucher from DBS to Spa Sauvignon, I am entitled for a free Sea of Senses Hydrotherapy Bath (worth $55). Deadline is end of June, so I made a reservation and went there for the "bath" a few days ago. Here I will be sharing with you some of my experience and of course also my bathing photo! Yes, the first time I show my photos in the blog.


This is the bath tube. Actually kind of boring inside. As it is very dark. Eventhough there are some magazines, but it is too dark to read. Also when I enter the room, the water is already filled. And they no let go the water after I done, so actually I am a bit scare that they recycle the water (you know water is expensive in Singapore)..... Hence I should suggest they fill in the water and let go the water before and after the customer used.

They have also added in some kind of oil in the water, so is very oily for your whole body. The water is injected into the bath tube from the bottom, to your leg, from left and right (not the MIDDLE ok). So is like the water is massaging your leg, whole of your leg, from foot to your thigh. And really boring inside... too dark to read magazine, and hand too oily to sms on handphone. I would suggest them to put some yellow rubber duck for us to play.

The above photos are my left leg and right leg. Really scare that my handphone will drop into water, as the hand (and whole body) is super oily. So the photos continue.....

Hey... what are you thinking, those are my both legs..........

Below is the spa contact... the surronding is very nice... got some very nice boutique...
SPA SAUVIGNON
71 Bussorah Street, Singapore 199484
(Opposite Plaza Parkroyal Hotel, Beach Road)
Tel.: (65) 6296-0980 • Fax: (65) 6296-0580

Click here for more Spa, Massage and Beauty Promotion

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

No comments:

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!