Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Open air changing room........ Do you dare? These Jap gals dare!

During the GSS, 50% of the time is spend on queueing for the changing room.

If you are going with a friend, be it a guy or gal, the best strategy one of you go and queue for the changing room first, then one take turn to select the clothes. And select as many as you can, so that you can try all at once. I even see someone stay in a changing room for about 20 - 30 mins! Leave everyone waiting at the queue.

So how about open air changing room? So that everyone just a standing space, and try it. You are not open minded enough and dare not do it? Well, there are people dare to try it.

Check out this picture. These japanese gals dare to try it.


Immediately you know if you are looking nice in that dress. Clever isn't it.

Click here for more girls photos

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's so unique. i dare to try as long as i no need to remove anything from my body in public ;) but there's a drawback.. still cant tell if it fits my body shape just by standing behind

Agnes Tan @ Singapore said...

haha.. of cos not to remove in public. But depends, say you got two layers, is ok take off outter layer, and try some clothes.

Unknown said...

rather interesting actually. more like a tourist thing tho haha

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!