Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Monday, August 4, 2008

What do you think is the objectives of SBS Transit?

For those who are taking bus recently, not sure do you notice that those information brochures about the bus route are missing. In return, are those blue color booklets that tell you: you will be paying more if you cheat.. blah blah blah.....

I wonder what is the objective of SBS Transit? Should it provide the bus route information to the customer be higher priority. Anyway, there are already many A3 size posters everywhere in the bus to tell people that they will be fined for $20 if they pay not enough the bus fare. Why put all the blue color booklet, while the bus route information is more important.

Lets take a look at the following photos taken by a reader of my blog:


Out of 5 buses, only one bus has put its route information in one of the four slot. The other 3 slots are filled with blue booklet. And the rest of the four buses got no information brochures at all.

From the SBS Transit website http://www.sbstransit.com.sg/about/vml.aspx they say

they will "Be driven by our customers’ needs "

So to me, the customers' needs are: the bus route, time needed for the journey, and the bus fare. But not to remind me not to cheat. Any how many percent of the passengers are cheating since the used of ez-link? I am sure more passengers need the bus information.

Really can't stand it!


Click here for more Singapore Society News

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

No comments:

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!