Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Monday, August 25, 2008

The statistic of my site and call for advertisement

Today my "technician" send me the statistic of my site, I am quite surprise with that... first take a look at this "Asia Top Websites", compares with others ranking website, it gives a relatively stable reading of your ranking, they take the average of your visitors over several weeks or months. And now I am rank "37" among "Asia" (haha... of course many top bloggers don't include this counter, so I can be "37")!

Click http://asiatopwebsites.hitsmojo.com/index.php?a=stats&u=agnes80_tan, you can see the number of visitors recorded by this website. However, it gives a lower reading than other counters. (all these images on this page can be clicked to enlarge)
Next is the counter by Google. For the period from Jun 1 - Aug 23, I got 69,751 visitors, out of these, 42,340 are unique! I do a calculation, June got 30 days, july 31 days, aug 23 days, so there 84 days for this period. That means I got 831 visitors on average per day or 504 unique visitors per day. I think these exclude around 100 feed burner readers.

Next is the counter from http://www.histats.com/ , I like this counter, because it shows you how many people are online at this moment (see the first fig where is shows "6" online at that time), you can see to your left now, should also show how many people online (if you don't see, wait a while, as it alternate the visitor today and visitors online now).
Then next is the counter by http://www.statcounter.com/ , its reading is somehow very similar or higher than that google gives. This messy graph shows the page load, number of visitors and number of repeated visitors. From 1 Jun until 24 Aug.

So if we remove the page load, this is the number of visitors (blue) and the number of repeating visitors (orange). It shows at least 800 visitors per day (out of each 250++ are repeating). And at some of the days, there are some peak of visitors, I don't really know what is going on, as got nothing special at those days.
Also about 75% of the visitors are from Singapore. Next is 7% from Malaysia and 6% from USA. Then the rest from Australia, China, Hong Kong, UK, Canada, Indonesia, Vietnam etc....

So thanks so much for your support, I will continue to blog and make my blog better and more interesting. Do write to me or leave me comments.

Of course if anyone would like to donate, I will be more than happy to accept, it really takes me a lot of time to do the blogging (so far my boss don't know yet). Also I also wish to get some advertisement on the upper left corner, so if anyone interested, please contact me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com.


Click here for more Juiciest Posts of the Week

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes i always wonder, how we can get more traffic to our blogs?

Anonymous said...

Was wondering if you can give me some tips on how to get thousands of page views in a day?:)

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!