Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Monday, August 4, 2008

HSBC Home loan, what is it special about?

The housing price in Singapore is going higher and higher, so do the rental. Must find all means to safe more money. Anyway, HSBC has this home loan pacakage, may help you to safe more with your lovely house as follows :)


Here is their computation on how much you can safe with HSBC home loan package.

Complicated isn't it? Maybe for more info visit http://www.hsbc.com.sg/1/2/miscellaneous/personal/loans/home-loan-sibor-package-promotion?WT.mc_id=SGH_LOANS_HML_google&mktrecruit=IT10/


Click here for more Financial promotions

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

1 comment:

styleinfluence.NET said...

For home loan financing, figure out how much you can afford. The calculators can help, but it is best to visit a lender to find out for sure.

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!