Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Remember get a long shirt for your daugther uniform

Not sure for what reason, the uniforms for gals must always be skirt. I don't remember I see any school have their uniforms as pants for gals, if that is the case, it must be boy school, as no girl like to go there.

However, remember to get your daughter a long shirt, jst in case the things in the photo happens.
Sometimes really funny got people carry camera and catch such moment. Maybe this is the disadvantage of having a camera phone. Nearly everyone got a camera in the handbag now.

Click here for more girls photos

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ite,allow gals to wear pants to sch it is not compulsory to wear skirt

Laibeus Lord said...

Here in the Philippines, all schools that accepts girls or exclusive to girls requires a certain length and it's at least 3 inches below the knee.

Then in some Colleges and Universities, girls wear pants, or the school doesn't have a uniform.

Reason. That, the one you pointed out. And boys doing everything to take a peak. With longer skirts or pants, not a chance ;)

Laibeus Lord said...

Oh btw, here the links to our blogs ^_^ (I read your description :p )

http://aseanclan.blogspot.com
and
http://gameshogun.ws

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!