Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Want to take a look what you will be seeing when you passed away?

Set aside the different religious, have you think about what will you be seeing after you passed away. Maybe you open your eye, and see a brand new world. Or you may see your family and friends around you. Anway, try this room, once get inside, it can help you to visuallise what you will be seeing after you passed away, take a look at it..................

Very REAL! So enjoy life, life is short!

Click here for more Funny stuffs

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

1 comment:

Awais said...

Thanks for writing such useful post in your blog. I like the products on which you introduce in your post. Thing I like most is that most the products are made by herbal substance some herbs are very popular due to their curative properties like Aloe Vera.
Aloe vera is the very rich herbal substance and full of curative properties. There are many reason for the use of herbal substances as many experts says, first is that these are more economical, more effective and has very low side effects. Aloe vera is very usefull for skin care and for many skin condition like Vitiligo etc.

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!