Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Friday, January 30, 2009

3 news in this CNY: guy mast in train, Miss World Chinese Singapore says got 50 ex bf, students kissing in sch

This Chinese New Year is a special one, one because it is now financial crisis, and many jobless. It is reported 80,000 job lost within one day during our first day of CNY. But of course there are some funny news as well, e.g. the naked couple at Holland Village, and ....

1) This guy masturbate in the train! And even worst, he dirt the seat. But I wonder, how the camera take the photos? Don't tell me this guy do in front of camera man?
To read more: http://www.fingersdontfing.com/2009/01/28/man-masturbates-in-the-mrt-r21-hah/

2. This Miss Singapore for 2009年国际中华小姐 is so "creative?", she presents herself as "expert in love 愛情玩家" by having 50 ex boyfriends and took some intimate photos. She even proud to have 2 boyfriends at the same time. But the media says "No face, No Body, and No Skill" "没样貌!没身材!没才艺".

To read full news and other photos: http://happy-rainbow-daily.blogspot.com/2009/01/miss-world-chinese-from-singapore-is.html

3. This student couple is kissing heavily in school with their uniform. Personally I think they are ok to kiss, but not in school and not in uniform (or at least not being caught in camera). Anyway, when love comes, nothing can stop it.

Source: http://lancerlord.blogspot.com/2009/01/of-boon-lay-secondary-school-students.html


Click here for more Juiciest Posts of the Week

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

No comments:

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!