Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Condom collections across all the blogs

Condom advertisement always funny and get a lot of attractions. Many of them, are out of your imaginations. Here got some collections...

Have you ever wonder, how the ang moh wear condom? As they may have different size as asians. And these XL and XXL size condomstell you the differece...

The same blog got a huge collection of condom ads http://sggeratberlin.blogspot.com/search/label/Condom , even some used one on the street!

How about the rule to make a woman happy? Lets take a look at this ads from Hong Kong:

There are two rules, can be found at: http://happy-rainbow-daily.blogspot.com/2008/12/two-rules-to-be-happy-woman.html

I think this guy http://jayleif.blogspot.com/2008/02/its-playtime-with-durex.html can be a model of condom, see how funny he is...
Got more funny photos at his blog on the new Durex toy. So if you want to get a free try of the toy, http://www.fateha.net/2008/02/looking-for-job-durex-wanna-hire.html refers you to
Durex Test Performers .

Next is a funny advertisement... I think quite a few people post it...

And Jialat.com got an "education" video teaches you how to put on a condom:

Starting Your Sex Life:How To Put On A Condom



Click here for more Juiciest Posts of the Week

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read that blog. Thank author for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

huh. informative post..

Anonymous said...

Rather interesting place you've got here. Thank you for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to them. BTW, why don't you change design :).

Anonymous said...

Cool article as for me. I'd like to read a bit more concerning this theme. Thanks for posting that info.

Anonymous said...

I truly appreciate what you're doing here!

Anonymous said...

Nice post, kind of drawn out though. Really good subject matter though.

Anonymous said...

Do you even speak English? Seriously, wall of text crits me for 99999k.

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!