Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Gaile 樂基兒 乐基儿 4th photo + 梁洛施's photo leaked too

The model Gaile / 樂基兒 or 乐基儿, who is Leon Lai 黎明's girlfriend is having her sexy hot bathroom and bedroom photos leaked. But always you only see 3 photos, here got the 4th one. Unfortunately, no source, as received by email. And in fact, according to some news, together with her, there are other girls having their sexy photos being leaked too, one of them is 梁洛施 (attached too).

Below is 梁洛施's
But ever wonder, why Leon Lai loves her so much? Maybe here provide you some clue...

Not the above, but the below.. Above just to show how good relationship they are...

I know friend divorce with his wife and get with his girlfriend, due to the reason above. As the girlfriend is much more "fun". So ..........


Click here for more girls photos

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Agnes,

Love your blog - keep it up and Gong Xi Fa Cai :-)

Kerry

Anonymous said...

The magazine said that Leon Lai is being sucked dry by his girlfriend. lol

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!