Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Friday, May 23, 2008

Which is your favourite Hotel 81?

Talking about affair yesterday... I wonder which is your favourite H81


From what I heard is that:

H81 at Bencoleen is about SGD 30 / 2 hrs

H81 at China Town is most expensive.... and the door face the cross junction with big traffic light

H81 at Keong Siak (near outram park and tanjong pagar) is about SGD 20 / 2 hrs, very quite site

H81 at Bugis, heard that quite new.. and SGD 20 / 1 Hr!

H81 at Geylang and Lavendar... those are for "chicken"

Now I also heard that they have the DVD player in every room... some room even have big mirror by the bed side... so you know why need DVD player right...... but of course bring along your own DVD.....

Take a video tour (just download from my handphone, but DONT MISUNDERSTOOD, is transfer to my hp through bluetooth, not me taken it OK):



So which is your favourite?



Click here for more hotel related report

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So which hotel 81 is this in the picture?

Anonymous said...

The one at joo chiat costs $20/2 hours and they even have wake up calls. And it's damn small! But has HBO and AXN. LoL.

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!