Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Friday, May 9, 2008

A $28 massage from Spa Elements

My friend receive a voucher from her DBS credit card, so entitle for a massage at only $28 at Spa Elements located at Orchard Hotel Shopping Arcade or The Cathay.

We choose the one at Orchard Hotel Shopping Arcade... got several massage to choose from, I get the chinese jua geng massage and she get the indonesia style massage...

So her massage is hard and strong one.. mine is more relax....... not a bad experience, anyway just $28 what you asking for?

I am going to try this next:

http://singaporeagnestan.blogspot.com/2008/04/what-relaxing-massage-spa.html

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well. there is so much noise about this place. but its horrible.
i went to this elements massage at orchard hotel. there were many gays waiting for their turn.
so dirty. not sure if its a good place to recommend others.

Anonymous said...

i disagree with anonymous above.

I have been going to Elements Spa for a few years, but never seen any guy man waiting for their turn.

Usually I am there for the Chinese Tui-Na massage, which is EXCELLENT. Especially the lady therapist known as "May". You will need a minimum of 1-1.5hrs massage to really have a good and detailed massage session - esp if you have tight shoulders and stiff necks and backs.

However, I didnt have a good exprience with their indonesian massage. the lady was petite and have no strength, and her nails were too long and i ended up with scratches. No more!!! I will only insist of Tui-na by May!!!

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!