Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Lo Hong Ka Bird Nest

Buy the Lo Hong Ka 老行家 bird nest

If you buy 12, 15% discount + waive GST = SGD 117.3 per bottle
If you buy 6, 15% discount = SGD 125.5 per bottle
Original price SGD 144 per bottle....
So end up I buy 12............. very poor now

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thinking to buy the birdnest. But it is too expensive, and no idea if it really works.

After eating, how do you feel?

Agnes Tan @ Singapore said...

actually i feel nothing, but maybe need to eat for a long term, and sometimes really hard to see the effect... that is my personal opinion...

Anonymous said...

May I know how many bottle u have taken?

Where you bought it?

Agnes Tan @ Singapore said...

I have taken 2.... very expensive so got to eat slowly... I get expensive at Taka. As during GSS, Taka gives additional discount for Taka card holder, so the price is cheaper than what I listed here.. very heart pain.....

Anonymous said...

I just called Taka, they told me their current promotion is same as your time.

But the lady told me if i buy more, ie. 6 bottles, they can give me free gifts.. =P and i can keep stock there.

I m thinking should I eat birdnest or white fungus as i heard from ppl they have the same nutri =)

Agnes Tan @ Singapore said...

My suggestion is wait for Taka promotion, then with the Taka card, you may get additional cash discount or coupon. As this things cost a few thousan, so you may get a few hundreds coupon.

Those free gifts are useless.... don get lure by her.

Anonymous said...

I am not taka member.

How to become member ah?

Agnes Tan @ Singapore said...

you apply for the DBS Taka credit card, or ask any of your friend has that card.

Anonymous said...

You can get 15% discount for just 2 bottles at http://www.orangeaday.com.sg/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=41

Benny Lum said...

hi Agnes Tan,
I'm working under Lo Hong Ka pte ltd.
A promoter, Actually you can't "See" the effect from the bird's nest. However, you may notice you feel more energy and won't fall sick so easily after a few bottles. These benefits are the effects that we can't observe by eyes. By the way, 12 bottles without GST is no longer in our promotions, However, there are still some promotions avalible. You may contact me for more details, or add me as friend at my blog (http://bennylum79.blogspot.com)

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!