Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Monday, February 12, 2007

Reply to comments on my post "Piss off"

I would like to thank for ur support and ur comments, I will reply to ur
comments whenever possible.......

Anonymous said...
Indeed a good site... thanks for the
recommendation........ cheerss.. by the way. which pic is u?

February 9, 2007 9:10 PM

This will be top secret... when my site get a hit count of over 100, then
maybe I will consider to let u know....


RacerBoi said...
agnes, nice short blogging...keep it up :)

to anonymous: pardon
me but y is it a gd site to u?

to me, sggirls.com is thrash...its a site
where any people can post up a girl's pic without them knowing it...how great
can that be? if u r a woman, u'll noe wat it is to be indirectly threatened wif
ur pics posted online, not to mention photoshop'd. in short (correct me if i'm
wrong), its a cheapo site where guys can offload their needs as n when they want
it.

think abt it, if ur gf is spotted over in sggirls.com, wud u even
say the same thing?

cheers!
B

February 9, 2007 11:43 PM

Thanks for ur encouragement, I will keep the good job and post good blog, do cont to support me....








Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

No comments:

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!