Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Full collections of Singapore financial blogs and websites

Everyday hear the news saying stock market is coming down and down. So if you want to buy, also not sure what to buy. And you may also wonder is it now the lowest. So lets see what others are saying (for reference), and what are their recommendations (also for reference). I find that some are quite nice, at least, let me know a lot more.... jus to share with you and treat this as my bookmark.

At Singapore Stock Technical Chart Analysis shows that with the closing STI index at 1,456 it will head to 1,195. Wah... pretty scarly.

Next at Investment in Singapore, shows a chart on the support level for the STI index stock and the historical low price of the STI index stock. *VERY IMPORTANT*

Really appreciate for the sharing of those information. But again, those informations I listed here are just for reference. You make your decision on investment.

The list of financial related websites (no ordering preference you do your own ranking):

0) Financial Promotions, Seminars and Courses * my fav *

1) Singapore Stock Technical Chart Analysis * my fav *

2) Investment in Singapore * my fav *

3) Singapore Hot Stock Analysis * my fav *

4) Singapore Blue Chip #1 * my fav *

5) China Stock Listed in Singapore and Hong Kong

6) Singapore Dividends

7) Singapore Blue Chip #2

8) Others: Money Talk, Investor Net, Money Mind, Wealth Journey #1, Wealth Journey #2....

Let me know if I miss out any, you can email me or leave a comment here... I may update this list from time to time.

Click here to see my other bookmarks

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

No comments:

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!