Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Full collections of 陳冠希 Edison, 张柏芝 Cecilia Chung, 鍾欣桐 (阿嬌) Gillian Chung Interview Videos

Here is the collections of the videos from the begning of the events all the way to recent interviews.....

Edison Chen Apology for Sex Scandal:

鍾欣桐(阿嬌) Gillian Chung mde her first public apperance after the event:

张柏芝 Cecilia Chung interview (sources: Cecilia Chung Interview, or through Harogenki )

Gillian Chung 阿娇 鍾欣桐 interview at "Be My Guest" 志云饭局, hosted by "Stephen Chan" (sources: Gillian Chung Interview, or through Jialat)

To read how a girl feel on Gillian interview click here. To read the transcript: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4. But there is a part, when Cecelia said: her mom told her, her mom would rather to suffer all these on behalf on her. But this sound a bit.... don't tell me her mom like Edison? Just kidding.

Click here for more nice video

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

No comments:

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!