Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

Loading...
What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Full collections of Singapore Gary Ng Videos

This guy Gary Ng, nick name garyng174, or email: garyng174@hotmail.com, someone call him as "Singapore Edison", creates so many posts in the blogs and forums. I think many have heard about his stories, if not, search around or read the link below for the original source.

I think he is still not yet to be as peer as Edison, as you need to know, all Edison's parnter are famous actress. Some of this Gary's parnter are quite fat. But I think they all happen in Singapore, as can hear the Channel U Korean drama sound.

I receive X emails asking for this videos, and finally a reader send in. So as usual, I post it here, and warning... these are full adult stuffs.

WARNING: THESE ARE NOT OFFICE FRIENDLY, AND ONLY FOR ADULT.

Full stories:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/members/garyng174.html

Blog:
Gary Ng Blog

Videos: Prince's blog



Click here for more nice video

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

33 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS.. always like your blog, many information than others. Others just talk cock, nothing new, just copy and paste. You provide the source of videos photos...

Keep the good job...............

YOU ARE THE BEST!

Anonymous said...

Firstly, i would like to say i simply agree with the above comment :)

the pictures you show are from which video?

Saga said...

i pity those who are sweet talk into it.

Vestige said...

I chuckled at the beer aunty's

Jupprey said...

Where is the video of the northbrooks girl pics you posted?

Anonymous said...

Most of the woman are china PRC....

Anonymous said...

hi, for some reason sg local office gisl is not working.
can you please reup?
Many thanks.

Kaiser said...

the girl in the pics isn't in the video right... cant seem to find it...

Anonymous said...

hey girl, you're doing great.
but i can't see the video. due to some bandwidth limit problem.
can you send me the video? sorry? :(

Anonymous said...

yeah i cant see the video due to the bandwidth limit problem too.

Anonymous said...

could you please upload all the files somewhere else? Like MediaFire? Please?

Noel Boyd said...

There seems to be a problem with the bandwidth. Anyhow, thanks for the links babe!

Anonymous said...

Please upload the files somewhere else. Thanks.

yahaz said...

Can upload vids to other side? =) thanks in advance

Anonymous said...

who can send in msn? send to lovevo@live.com

Anonymous said...

bro can upload on mediafire...the link cannot download..

misha said...

agnes, he is screwing prostitute. the girls have seasoned 'parts' - which is quite obvious, unlike normal girls. very sad - he probably paid them for sex

Anonymous said...

the gray's website got no more videos than yours.. but yr videos all bandwidth full!!

Anonymous said...

do u mind send to my msn?
norick_360@hotmail.com
ill apreciated it thanks in a bunch ^^

Anonymous said...

Any ladies want a bang, email me starrxu@gawab.com. I am as good as him... just that i dun share the video.

Anonymous said...

Yah I think PRC Gal....Normal gal not so stupid lah. STD? HIV? Herpes? Be safe then b sorry heh heh

Anonymous said...

Can the new videos be uploaded too?

Anonymous said...

Anybody gt this video can send me at DarkChuah@hotmail.com?

Anonymous said...

why is the link being removed? sad..=(

Anonymous said...

Wow, kudos to Gary!
I din know singapore got gals so 'open'.

Must say that the reaction from the gals 100% like those in the professional films.

I never knew gals have become like that. I must be living on a mountain! So ashamed. Now, I am really Jealous!!!!! arghhhh!!!

Anonymous said...

can anyone show me the link...i've heard so many abt gary but see none of the video.... been searching for his whole collection can anyone send to me darrenhu@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

anyone have this video of school uniform girl? what's the title anyway?

Anonymous said...

i want this video,can u send to john.tho@live.com
i want this uniform girl

Anonymous said...

can u fwd me the vids?? :)

bearbear26821@yahoo.com.sg

Anonymous said...

Who has a vid of this Sec Sch girl. Can send to zgmf-x19z@gmail.com.

Anonymous said...

pls email to jungcoin@rocketmail.com, i cannot download...

Anonymous said...

hihi.. do you still have the full collections of the videos? can send the links / videos to agnes.wondering@gmail.com? thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Im Sorry. but can u send me the video of the northbrook student? Dread-SSDW@hotmail.com

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!