Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Monday, April 28, 2008

Budget hotel from RM 9.99

From the Air Asia team.... a budget hotel from only RM 9.99, Tune Hotel ......

King Koil mattress provided....
Power shower.... seems comfortable....
Very nice room indeed...

But the price is without aircon.. aircon need to top up.. but just SGD 4 what else do you expect?

When will Singapore have such really buget hotel? Maybe our hotel 81 should learn from them... Or maybe Air Asia should start the Tune Hotel in Singapore.....

Or else hope Tune Hotel comes to singapore soon...... as SGD 4 is too much lower than the price by Hotel 81 in Singapore. If i am not wrong, it will be at least SGD 30 dollars for a 2 hours stay in Hotel 81 and at least SGD 80 for a night stay.... if the price can be further lowered to say SGD 10 for hourly stay and SGD 40 for overnight stay... that will really a good bargain in Singapore.

However, as F1 Formula one will come to singapore soon, I doubt the hotel operator in Singapore will decrease price... seems like the demand is much higher than supply, so just pray they don't increase the price..... I think as long as they not increase, people will be happy enough.....

Anyway, I think the hotel just need to be clean and good location.. these two are the most important issues......

Maybe some one could leave your message to tell me your favourite hotel in Singapore.

My other posts:

Lunar free flow party snapshot
I am sure a budget hotel with only SGD4 will be useful for choengster after party

Supper deliver to your hotel room
Collection of online food delivery available in Singapore

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so you visit hotel 81 often?

Anonymous said...

Actually, hotel 81 is $10/hr for transit stay for most branches and $15/hr in the "CBD" areas. ;)

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!