Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Juciest Post of the week - last week of Aug

The first that make me laught and stun is this post with the title "Chinese hot mama 热妈妈 - taken by myself taking the risk being beaten by her husband", very impressive title, if I not remember wrongly, this post rise to the top in ping.sg within an hour or so. Since he is taking the risk of being beaten by this Chinese hot mama (notice the funny translation of 热妈妈), I think many people will give a support.


http://pretty-angel-for-you.blogspot.com/2008/08/chinese-hot-mama-taken-by-myself-taking.html

And he continues with this post of having a bikini girl bathing in an open space, really daring him. Wish him good luck.
http://pretty-angel-for-you.blogspot.com/2008/08/sexy-biniki-babe-is-bathing-taking-all.html

Next is this girl write about "Mistress or prostitute?". I think she points out a very critical different in thinking between guys and girls. For guys, I think if you ask 10, 9.9 will tell you mistress is more serious than prostitute. But to girls, actually both are equally bad, and check out what she says.... which I fully agree
http://redrosesgoldthorns.blogspot.com/2008/09/mistress-or-prostitute.html

Then you can test your IQ here, can you see the girl rotating in both directions? Sometimes i can see she rotate clockwise, but soemtimes anti-clockwise. When I think she rotate in clockwise, then there is no way for me to see her in anti-clockwise, got to rest and restart again. Not sure this means I got high IQ also?

http://sggeratberlin.blogspot.com/2008/08/blog-post.html

Next, see how this guy say "being a student in RJC is like being a slave." I feel lucky as no longer need to study now!
http://www.weikiat.net/blog/2008/09/01/being-a-student-in-rjc-is-like-being-a-slave/


Click here for more Juiciest Posts of the Week

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

No comments:

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!