Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Saturday, March 1, 2008

New branch of Edison photos (NEWEST) & Edison Video

New series of Edison photos!

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/080301/78/ufjk.html

saying that "第一組有10張是在酒店拍攝,她穿著透明內衣有不同角度的自摸動作,亦有已曝光女藝人雷同的私處特寫" and "另一組女星照既誇張又刺激,..... 該女星已年逾40歲"

so there are another 20 photos at least from two well-known actress


And lets not forget this great video: 艳照门 陈冠希 CGX 张柏芝 - Edison Video


Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

No comments:

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!