Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Saturday, March 1, 2008

《无极》预言“艳照门”?

  
  日前,有网友称,《无极》中几个片断预言了“艳照门”事件。

  故事一:电影里面满神对倾城(张柏芝)说:“你永远都得不到真爱,就算得到也会马上失去!”

  应验一:这一句害死了张柏芝,她以前一直喜欢霆锋,却一直得不到霆锋的爱,几经波折得到后,竟被“艳照门”事件给毁了,尽管他们现在还没离婚,但问题的存在不可能当没发生过,离婚可能会是迟早的事。

  故事二:无欢(谢霆锋)对倾城说:“你毁了我做一个好人的机会!”

  应验二:霆锋现在本来已经开始做个好爸爸、好丈夫,被这件事一逼,以后不一定再有什么好事出来呢!

  故事三:倾城对百万将士说:“你们想看我脱衣服吗?”

  应验三:现在全球几亿人都看到她脱衣服了。

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

No comments:

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!