Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Full Collections of 南韓娛樂 艷照門 清潭洞夜店 男星夜店狂歡

Korea got this hot news that several actors are having a while party in a club, and the photos are being circulated, so lets see what they did in the club.....

一則名為“清潭洞夜店照片”的消息突然佔據了南韓各大網站搜索排名第一的位置。這組照片均拍自南韓首爾某夜店內,其中包含140張露骨照片。照片中某男性人物已確定為南韓某著名男星。該組照片曝光之後,迅速在網路擴散傳播,引起南韓網民的關注。

據悉,該組照片中男女行為露骨,更出現多處裸露鏡頭。特別是其中某些照片當中出現的男性,已經被確定為南韓某著名男性藝人。該組照片一經曝光,便引起南韓網民熱烈討論。雖然南韓藝人頻繁出入這種場合已不足為奇,也曾爆出過多起醜聞。但有真實照片被公佈到網上,此次事件尚屬首例。

"Force: the girls drinking
"Pull or drag" the girls
Kissing
Hot Girls
Here are just part of the photos....
More photos: Seoul Clubbing Photos 清潭洞夜店照片, Korea Actors are having a wet hot party, 南韓娛樂圈再現艷照門 男星夜店狂歡照曝光, 南韓娛樂圈 - 男星夜店狂歡照曝光


Click here for more girls photos

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

2 comments:

Jessen said...

This is wild!

Kelvin said...

u r really a nice person!!!!1

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!