Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Full collections of G-String, Thongs, or whatever string

There so many patterns of underwear in the market now for girls, and I think mainly due to the fact that most jeans are low cut, so if you are wearing Grandmom's type panties, it doesn't look nice. However, there are more and more patterns until some you don't know how to call it or you may not every look at it before. So here are some collections from web and some from my readers. As usual, for other sites, you refer to them for more photos.

Source: Pretty Girls

Source: Japanese Girl Wearing

Source: Y-String?

And VIDEO: This Chinese girl adjusting her thongs in Public! MUST WATCH!

Of course, there are some contributions by my readers as well................

Finally, please do visit my sponsors as well, as this can keep me to continue to maintain this site......

They are:
1. Cool Gadget
2. Male Sex Toy
3. Your site? Write to me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com


Click here for more girls photos

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

2 comments:

Annoymous said...

Ah.. Y string gotta hurt.

Don said...

To Agnes : How would u react if u were to find out that u had accidentially exposed your g - strings & a guy comes up to tell u about it ? Would u feel very embarrassed ?

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!