Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Monday, April 20, 2009

An introduction to Japan's New Revolutionary "Male" Toy

This is an introduction to Japan's New Revolutionary Masturbation Toy.

Tenga - A New Adult Concept.

It has taken Japan by storm and consists of the red, black and white series. This introduction is about the red series.

The toy serve to mimic sexual experiences and are made of the Deep Throat

A picture says a thousand words, wait, you may want to watch the video first.

Presented by: http://www.kujotoys.com














The Tenga Deep Throat Cup

[TengaDeepThroatCupA.jpg]





The Tenga Air Cushion Cup


[TengaAirCushionCupD.jpg]


The Tenga Double Hole Cup







The Tenga Soft Tube Cup


[TengaSofttubeCupB.jpg]




The Tenga Rolling head Cup




Visit http://www.kujotoys.com to get concise information

The Tenga Sex Toy Store


Try a Tenga today, you will not regret!



Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

2 comments:

Tenga Flip Hole Sex Toy said...

Yes, Tenga is cool!

Anonymous said...

Easily I agree but I dream the collection should prepare more info then it has.

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!