Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Juciest Post - Videos collections - including the white tiger attack

First of all, the China Shanghai Lesbian action in the train, video can be found again at:
http://singaporeagnestan.blogspot.com/2008/07/china-shanghai-lesbian-in-mrt-active.html

Also is the famous white tiger attack at Singapore Zoo, here is a link to the video, as those version at youtube, either being blocked or being deleted:
http://www.zendfile.com/5850570978?/S1ng4p0r3_Z00_Th3_R34L_D34DLY_Wh1t3_T1g3r_4tt4ck_V1d30.flv
(let me know if the above links are not valid anymore)


Take a look at this great fireworks at Dubai, those we see in Singapore are small case compared to it:

http://sggeratberlin.blogspot.com/2008/11/most-spectacular-fireworks-in-world-7.html

Also take a look at this super funny advertisement from Thailand:

There are two more here ....

Also now Youtube is in wide screen format, I think they get ready for the HD format, so take a look at this Britney Spear video:
http://act-sion.blogspot.com/2008/11/she-got-more-than-8-millions-views-in.html or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZSLIq6YiRY

Surprisingly, now YouTube allows you to disable others to embed the video in their website. So I can't put it here.


Click here for more Juiciest Posts of the Week

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

No comments:

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!