Agnes Tan from Singapore

A modern, open minded young lady from Singapore. How you all like my blog? Can please write some comments or leave some message? Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support!

My Profile                                        My Guide to Sg Salary & Job


My New Blog                                   My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

As there are too many posts, please search for the information you want........

Search This Blog

What is new: Girls ZaoGeng at bus Stop!   After watching this girl in miniskirt dance in mrt , the uncle cannot tahan !  Malaysia version Fiona Xie , and TV host zhao geng on live TV. Sg celebrity x tape expose, and a girl handphone video leaked

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New age SEXY wedding photo, can you accept? (PART I)

These are some very new age, modern, and sexy wedding photos, I not sure how many people can accept it. Even the bride ok, I think the groom will not be ok. Even the couple ok, but I doubt the mother-in-law can accept. But anway... I am not the one going to take, so need not worry all these questions, for those who are intersted, really got to think careful and ask advise from more people.....

Sometimes I really curious how those people take such photos. I mean the photographer usually is a guy right? If she is a girl of course no problem, but what happen if the photographer is a guy? Well. I mean during the photo taking session, cannot be you holding the flower cover up all the time right? And one more issue is.... how to show these wedding photos to your kids next time in the future..... haha.. am I thinking too much?

The photos can be found at: http://singaporeagnestan.blogspot.com/2008/10/new-age-wedding-photos-full-set-of.html



Click here for more girls photos

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thought that I would stand a chance to judge these artistic photos. Unfortunately it's removed...arrgghhh... :0(

brian_Peng_in Jaygroup said...

hey..Agnes I have been following your blog almost everyday...abit let down that we couldnt see the photo..at least put the link to it

Anonymous said...

ya... i too have been following ur blog everyday. this is a complete turn off... at least show the link pls.

Agnes Tan @ Singapore said...

I am soooo sorry.. I promise I will find some way to post it.

Or any blogger don't mind his/her blog with so called "adult" content can let me know, then I can let you post the photos.

Please visit my new blog.
This blog will be continue updated for juciest post!

You can also search my blog to look for what you want using the search box on top.
Like my blog? Find the information useful? Would like to make a donation? Thanks in advanced!